As the Assistant Front Office Manager, one should act as the bridge between the front and the back office. While coordinating the operation, you will also ensure that all guests experience a fantastic stay.
- Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review).
- Showing Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading.
- Manages and motivates the Front Office team so they can provide a high standard of service for customers.
- Welcomes guests and fosters customer loyalty through his/her friendly manner.
- Develops high-quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
- Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provide a fast solution.
- Oversee and supervise guest arrivals and departures with the front office executive and duty managers.
- Provide a high level of customer service and maintain a high profile in the day-to-day front office operations.
- Ensure that personalized service is offered to each guest.
- Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied.
- Supervises the management of debtors, group and individual guest invoicing, and cash operations.
- Review arrival list for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities, and special requests.
- Is involved in the recruitment of new team members for the front office.
- Integrates and trains employees, providing support for skills development.
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies, and knowledge of the local area and events.
- Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of the front office.
- Ensures that guest documentation and information are available and up to date.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader – Front Office/Guest Relations in a hotel.
Isla Bella Beach Resort is a 5 star 4 diamond resort located on its own private island in the Florida Keys. We are located in Marathon, FL with 199 guest rooms, spa, marketplace, several restaurants, 10,000 sq. ft. meeting space, and 5 pools.
Check us out online at islabellabeachresort.com and become part of the family today!