Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
- Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Evaluates the job performance of each front office employee.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing daily status. Analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. Ie flash report, allowance, etc.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Review and respond to Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel front desk management experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
- Preferable experience in a luxury resort
We offer great benefits and perks. Medical, dental, vision, ancillaries, sister property hotel discount, housing based on availability, and much more.
Isla Bella Beach Resort is a 5 star 4 diamond hotel located on its own private island in the Florida Keys. We are located in Marathon, FL with 199 guest rooms, spa, marketplace, several restaurants, 10,000 sq. ft. meeting space, and 5 pools. Check us out online at islabellabeachresort.com and become part of the family today!