Position Summary: Providing world class customer service while ensuring a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers. Product experts of the CLUB program by properly providing and, presenting customers with the benefits of becoming a CLUB Member while executing account servicing, and other CLUB processes from start to finish. Other responsibilities include:
- Acquiring and activating new members
- CLUB sales
- Customer experience
- Peer coaching and influencing
- Regulatory compliance
Ability to consistently exceed customer expectations and show commitment to Bass Pro Shops’ & Cabela’s Core Values.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s CLUB Member or provides current member with a unique and exclusive experience.
- Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s CLUB operational and compliance programs.
- Demonstrate products to customers.
- Knowledgeable of advertised sales.
- Responsible for helping meet metric goals and objectives for self and store.
- Responsible for keeping CLUB inventory accurate and keeping the CLUB Booth clean and organized.
- Provides full CLUB Member experience including service processes such as processing payments, answering account questions, and processing applications.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides peer coaching, recognition, and support as a CLUB advocate and representative.
- Providing service to all areas of the store based on business need.
- All other duties as assigned by leadership.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Preferred Degree: N/A
Certificate(s) or License(s): N/A
Experience: 0 to 2+ Years Experience
To accomplish the essential functions of this job, Incumbent will be required to:
- Stand and/or walk during shift to assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Hear well enough to constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Constantly assess the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work assigned
- Light work that includes lifting and moving objects up to 20 pounds constantly
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, step stools, etc
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bass Pro Shops