Assist with or perform repairs and maintenance of equipment and the physical structure of the Resort.
- Conduct minor repairs and maintenance on plumbing, physical structure, electrical fixtures, machinery, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, kitchen and laundry equipment, hand and power tools, carpenter, electrician and plumbing tools.
- Inspect and observe equipment in operation for defects. Listens for sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Replace drive belts and filters on equipment, clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, pulleys and other parts.
- Replace washers and seals and clear clogged drains.
- Prep and paint walls, floors, wood work and fixtures of the hotel.
- Repair wooden structures, wall vinyl, brick, concrete and sheetrock walls.
- Replace switches, receptacles and light bulbs throughout the hotel.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Adhere to all fire, safety and security procedures according to hotel policies.
- Measure, cut and install pipe and tubing for gas and water.
- Make and repair shelves, partitions and other wooden structures.
- Repair and replace locks.
- Perform minor repairs to swimming pool and equipment.
- Comply with all policies and standard operating procedures of the resort and management company.
Minimum of one (1) year as a general maintenance technician experience required. Hospitality background preferred.
We offer great benefits and perks. Medical, dental, vision, ancillaries, sister property hotel discount, housing based on availability, and much more.