Activities Attendant: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday / Shift: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Let the fun begin! This is your opportunity to bring out the kid in you and the guests! Be the creator and planner for entertaining our guests of all ages with light-hearted, fun and lively activities. Encourage guest attendance and participation; motivating them throughout the events to leave them with lasting memories. With your outgoing personality, you will bring excitement and laughter as you engage the guests with a variety of activities. Responsibilities also include providing paddle boards, bicycles, and kayaks to resort guests.
- Ability to coordinate, promote, publicize, and facilitate all activities and programs for the hotel guests.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers (some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to diffuse anger), collect accurate information and professionally resolve problems.
- Knowledge of execution of various kid and adult activities.
- Ability to perform receptionist duties including, but not limited to, answering telephones, taking and relaying messages, processing and recording financial transactions, scheduling appointments and stocking and maintaining supplies, as needed.
- Ability to maintain cleanliness of work area in accordance with federal, state, local and company standards.
- Ability to follow all Covid-19 protocols set forth by the company and federal guidelines.
- Ability to assist in monitoring facility use to ensure the safety of our guests.
- Considerable knowledge of all departments’ functionality, hotel facilities/services, as well as city and current events.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Key West area.
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Ability to swim and be comfortable with Kayaking & Paddleboarding
- US work authorization (Required)
- High School or equivalent (Preferred)
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Previous experience working with groups of all ages
We offer great benefits and perks. Medical, dental, vision, ancillaries, sister property hotel discount, and much more.