Opportunity: Bell Person
Greet guests with a warm welcome at hotel entrance and provide services related to the transportation and storage of luggage and provide other guest services.
Potential Career Path
Bell Captain or Guest Service Agent – Concierge or Guest Services Manager – AGM or General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Tag and store luggage.
- Escort guest to hotel rooms.
- Provide an overview of guest room, hotel services and amenities.
- Make deliveries to guest rooms.
- Assist guest with room changes.
- Stock pantry when necessary.
- Maintain list/brochures of local attractions, transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
- Perform house attendant functions when staff shortages occur.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous customer experience required or equivalent training.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It
PARROT KEY HOTEL & VILLAS IS AN IDYLLIC KEY WEST HIDEAWAY OFFERING SIMPLE LUXURY, COMFORT AND STYLE IN A SERENE WATERFRONT OASIS. Five acres of award-winning tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage and beautiful landscaping. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture garden with The Grove Kitchen & Bar offering a range of refreshing drinks and delicious food. Each guestroom, suite and villa boasts spectacular views of either the calm ocean or the lush gardens. From your peaceful haven, it’s hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Old Town Key West, is just a 3 miles away.
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.