Hiring Event Staff
Adia is hiring Event Staff to pour and mix drinks during events in Key West, FL. Book shifts on the Adia app TODAY!
The Adia app makes it easy to book jobs when, where, and how you want. Stop applying, stop waiting, stop stressing. One app, unlimited jobs. Download for free and become your own boss!
- Handle face-to-face customer transactions
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Other ad-hoc tasks included
Details & Benefits:
- 3.5 hour shifts
- Job Location: Key West, FL
- Choose your own shifts
- Get hired as a W-2 employee, not 1099
- Eligible for benefits
- Weekly pay – Direct deposit or paper check
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work quickly, attention to detail, consistency, and organization
- Great attitude and reliable
- Close-toed shoes and long pants
- Must be able to work full shifts
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled. Adia will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Adia may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at the time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at the time of hire unless prohibited by state law. Adia will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability, religious reasons, or additional reasons if state law permits. Benefits include medical, dental vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, fitness reimbursement/wellness plans, and a Retirement Plan with an employer match. Available paid leave may include Parental Leave and Holiday pay.