We are seeking a Sous Chef for Bistro 245 at the Opal Key Resort & Marina.
• Preparing dishes to meet the specifications of guests in a timely manner
• Properly measuring kitchen ingredients and food portions
• Ensuring kitchen staff adhere to set standards, procedures, department rules, safety and sanitation requirements
• Using kitchen knives and equipment such as grills, ovens, steamers and warmers in food preparation
• Managing the kitchen inventory and ensuring supplies are fresh and of high quality
• Ensuring proper food temperatures when cooking and proper storage afterward
• Keeping the workstation and kitchen equipment clean, organized and sanitized
• Taking charge of kitchen opening, closing and other side duties as directed by the Executive Chef
Fine Dining Culinary Experience Required.
Housing available with a background check.