“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Requisition ID: 2084
Remote Work Available: No
Job Title: Associate Online Order Manager
Reports To: General Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Non-Exempt
This position is designed to focus on delivering the ultimate customer experience through elevated customer service standards. This role is responsible for overseeing the efficient execution of online order fulfillment for customer pick-up and delivery orders. The Associate Online Order Manager will oversee the entire online fulfillment and delivery team. In this position your responsibilities include support of company and department goals and objectives, as well as general oversight of daily operational needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for department scheduling based on business needs.
- Responsible for assisting the delivery drivers with handling and resolving patient issues and escalations during deliveries.
- Oversee the timely execution for processing all online pick-up and delivery orders to meet the company standards.
- Establish processes and assign tasks that create an effective and efficient workplace based on business trends and work environment.
- Partner with the General Manager to provide coaching, training and development to the fulfillment and delivery team that is focused on company/service standards and accountability to meeting team specific objectives.
- Verify team accuracy of order fulfillment through regular auditing of item descriptions, batch numbers, quantities, and all required order documents.
- Monitor all queues within the POS system; ensure timely processing and identify opportunities.
- Manage the cancellation process of all expired orders within the POS system.
- Closely monitor customer transfer requests and partner with the Associate Inventory Manager to ensure proactive processing and logistical strategies are executed.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with regulatory compliance and HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintain good working relationships with other dispensary operating areas.
- As needed, assist with oversight of daily operations and opening/closing duties.
- Perform any other tasks that have been assigned by management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of an associate degree is preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus.
- Must have prior cash handling experience.
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results and deliverables.
- Process improvement and documentation; Attention to detail; time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Observant, analytical, inquisitive, and attentive.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels.
- Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a team.
- Able to communicate in conversational English to work effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and utilize telecommunication devices.
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background record check.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, and visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions.
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc.
40 hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
A comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.