We are looking for a Guest Experience Manager to be an energetic and service-minded individual who can drive excellent and memorable guest experiences through professional and authentic communication skills, a rigorous problem solving attitude and ability to multi-task.
This position is responsible for owning the experiences of our guests. You will manage the entire guest journey, from inquiries to post-checkout communication and reviews and will work closely with team members and service providers to ensure all accommodations are properly maintained and prepared for guests. We want someone who leads by example, communicates effectively, and is passionate about the tiny details, making positive experiences in every interaction with team members, guests, and owners.
- Guest communication — you will coordinate all guest communication on behalf of the company.Answer incoming reservation calls and in-stay guest service calls as quickly as possible.
- Reply to all chat messages and emails in a timely manner, including customer service, reservation inquires, and web bookings.
- Assist customers with general inquiries, the booking process, the arrival process, remote check-ins, issue resolution and local recommendations
- Enter work orders and communicate with other team members, departments, and service partners as necessary
- During evening hours and on weekends, as necessary, assist guests with remote check-in and emergencies (primarily handled remotely).
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware – laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed.
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, chat, video calls and texts.
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Highly responsive and reliable.
- Fluent in English.
- Dental insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Bonus pay / employee stock plan eligible position.