Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Human Resources Manager will lead all Human Resources initiatives, while providing administrative and managerial support for the Human Resources Department. Provide resources, information, guidance and motivation to all Team Members. Reinforce company standards, policies, and service culture based on guidelines set forth by the company.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Manages the general organizational functions in the HR Department.
- Answer HR phone line and directs call to appropriate person.
- Manage and maintain all employee personnel files to include reviewing, scanning and downloading various documents to said files. Auditing files for accuracy.
- Assists the Recruiting Manager with new applicant’s job applications and paperwork, checking references, and running background checks. Maintains application and resume database.
- Assist the Director and Senior Human Resources Manager with paperwork, issuance of uniform, creation of personnel files, and orientation of new associates, trainings, and events.
- Assist the payroll administrator with maintaining all personnel files.
- Assist with employee relations events.
- Coordinate with Sales Department to create training or event spaces for functions.
- Issue housing unit keys to new residents and assists with the management of the occupancy list to ensure efficient use of the housing facility.
- Works closely with the Engineering Department to ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness of the housing units, public bathrooms, and surrounding grounds.
- Maintain an inventory of all furnishings and house wares; record losses for proper charge-off to employees, departments or the Resort.
- Schedule and conduct routine and surprise inspection of all units on a monthly and as needed basis.
- Conduct final inspections when employees leave, evaluate condition of unit, and determine deposit refunds as appropriate.
- Maintain Human Resources product inventory for supplies.
- Issue uniforms and personal item lockers, while maintaining inventory. Ensure proper documentation is provided for payroll deductions.
- Complete Notice of Injury for on-the-job injuries.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Assist in ensuring all employee requests are handled promptly, and in a courteous and accurate manner.
- Work closely with all Human Resources department members assisting them in their areas of responsibilities and any other tasks assigned by the HR Director.
- Exemplify the Hawks Cay Resort culture by always conducting yourself in a confidential and professional way.
- Following established safety and security policies & procedures. Anticipate problems and ask for management assistant as needed.
High school or college graduate with one to three years experience as administrative assistant. Must be able to type and use Word and Excel programs. Good organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal, are necessary along with a knowledge of general office work including the ability to file, classify and retrieve files on a pc. Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced office. Must be neat, clean, well-groomed, and courteous and possess a pleasing personality. Must have a good rapport with people and have a genuine concern for the employee’s well being. Command of the English language both written and verbal. Foreign languages, especially Spanish, will be considered a definite plus.
What are we looking for?
While this position generally conducts most business from an office desk, the housing duties of this role requiring walking and climbing stairs outside in the elements. Also, must be able to exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Specific work assignments may change without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Since opening in 1984, Hawks Cay Resort has been seen as a leader in the hospitality industry providing Great Service, for a Great Stay. Today, Hawks Cay Resort is working to become widely recognized and admired as a world class ICONIC resort. This is made possible by the result of our Crew Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of the following Values:
Teamwork – We work together to achieve a common goal.
Respect – We care about the feelings and beliefs of others.
Integrity – We conduct our work and relationships in an honest and fair manner.
Creativity – We change what exists into something better.
Excellence – We want our resort to be iconic – set the standard.
Passion – We love what we do and it shows!
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Crew Members:
- Wow our Guest
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM HAWKS CAY RESORT?
Hawks Cay Resort is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment – you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family’s needs as well as Vacation/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness Hawks Cay Resort provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing Hawk Cay Resort as the employer of your future.
We also look to support every Crew Member in a safe work environment, Hawks Cay Resort has dedicated Leaders who will train all Crew Member on safety awareness and prevent accidents in the workplace. Ultimately, maintaining a safe environment is a team effort.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.