Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we? Dispense towels and other amenities to guests offered by the Hawks Cay Resort with a warm and courteous attitude while maintaining a clean, safe, and fun environment.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Assure cleanliness and organize the following areas: Main Pool, Lagoon, Dolphin Deck, Walkways, Sunset Pool, Tranquility Pool and other areas as needed.
Cleaning, maintaining and repairing patio equipment including chairs, umbrellas and beach tables.
Monitor and address regulations and safety concerns at the Main Pool, Lagoon, Sunset Pool, Tranquility Pool and other areas as needed.
Set up and provide cabana service for guests.
May be required to deep clean deck and floor areas.
Issuing and inventorying pool towels.
Supervise Kayak & Paddleboard rentals.
Required to work holidays, weekend, day and night shifts as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Customer service experience of at least 1 year preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public.
- Should have knowledge of the local areas attractions and entertainment.
- Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to interact with a wide range of people.
- Extremely customer service orientated and have multi-tasking
What are we looking for?
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Since opening in 1984, Hawks Cay Resort has been seen as a leader in the hospitality industry providing Great Service, for a Great Stay. Today, Hawks Cay Resort is working to become widely recognized and admired as a world class ICONIC resort. This is made possible by the result of our Crew Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of the following Values:
Teamwork – We work together to achieve a common goal.
Respect – We care about the feelings and beliefs of others.
Integrity – We conduct our work and relationships in an honest and fair manner.
Creativity – We change what exists into something better.
Excellence – We want our resort to be iconic – set the standard.
Passion – We love what we do and it shows!
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Crew Members:
· Wow our Guest
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM HAWKS CAY RESORT?
Hawks Cay Resort is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment – you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family’s needs as well as Vacation/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness Hawks Cay Resort provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing Hawk Cay Resort as the employer of your future.
We also look to support every Crew Member in a safe work environment, Hawks Cay Resort has dedicated Leaders who will train all Crew Member on safety awareness and prevent accidents in the workplace. Ultimately, maintaining a safe environment is a team effort.
Hawks Cay Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.