Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our two main divisions: Radiology and Oncology. Together we are “One Alliance” committed to serving our patients and customers as “An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference.”
What You’ll Do at Alliance:
As an MRI Technologist, you are responsible for patient safety and the performance of high
quality MR studies. Insures effective communication with customers, including radiologists as
necessary. In some instances, trains new technologists and/or Patient Coordinators.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Patient Safety, including pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic
injection technique, etc. * Producing high quality diagnostic images
- Orders supplies, cleans unit, assist in preparing for transport on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicates with customers and/or radiologists.
- Trains new technologist and/or Patient Coordinator’s.
What You’ll Bring to Alliance:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associate’s Degree or equivalent
experience preferred. * ARRT (R) or ARRT (MR) or ARMRIT as allowable by contract in lieu of ARRT.
- State license, if applicable.
- CPR Certification required.
- Valid state driver’s license, as applicable required.
- Technologists who are not certified in Magnetic Resonance by the ARRT or ARMRIT will be
required to have 6 months clinical MRI scanning experience. * Ability to work at several locations
- Strong customer service skills.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs.
- Local travel may be required.
What Alliance Will Provide to You:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday & float days
- Plus much more!
- The COVID-19 vaccination is/may be a condition of employment.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.