The shuttle driver is responsible for driving resort guests to various locations while providing exceptional customer service. Must be able to drive an automatic and manual transmission; must drive be able to drive a shuttle van and 1957 chevy.
- Transport passengers to and from predetermined locations
- Assist passengers in loading and unloading their luggage into the vehicle
- Maintain decent conversation with customers and assist them with directions
- Answer passengers’ questions in a polite and gentle manner
- Maintain constant communication with the dispatcher or manager
- Carry out regular check on the shuttle vehicle before and after each day’s run
- Carry out reports for repair of minor faults and report major problems, accidents, or damage to the vehicle to the dispatcher or technician
- Obey all traffic rules and regulations guiding the operation of shuttle services in his/her assigned area.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all passengers and guests
- Must be able to drive an automatic and manual transmission; must drive be able to drive a shuttle van and 1957 chevy.
- Must be local to Key West or within driving distance of Key West.
- Able to bend, reach, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular and continuous basis with or without an accommodation.
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Able to communicate in English, preferably bilingual.
Full-time employees are eligible for company benefits including PTO, medical, vision, and dental insurance, and 401K with employer match.