Position Summary Details
We are seeking a motivated, friendly team member who will perform general cleaning duties in designated areas in a school, college, or university environment.
- Perform work according to directions, standard procedure, and/or the established schedule
- Operate and sanitize all assigned equipment in a safe and proper manner
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices
- Clean classrooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, office, stairways
- Sweep, remove debris, clean spills, and mop floors in designated areas
- Regularly check trash receptacles, emptying as needed, in all designated areas
- Collect, consolidate, and separate recycling into proper receptacles
- Clean mirrored surface; polish stainless steel surfaces
- Dust furniture, fixtures, shelves, and other areas as needed
- Maintain the cleanliness of restrooms (includes cleaning and polishing as needed)
- Wash walls, woodwork, doors, and sills
- Complete cleaning, safety, and inspection logs as directed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- One year of similar experience preferred.
About Us: ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes – from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)