Startouch1 Corp is a South Florida Starbucks Licensee,
Our Mission: Delight all Customers while being the best place to work; creating a culture of teamwork for our partners and financial success for our investors.
Join us and inspire with every cup!
Starbucks is all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our store team. We connect with each other, our customers, and our communities to make a positive impact every day. We believe in working together to make a difference and in celebrating our shared success.
Starbucks is a place of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, and we value the unique experiences and what every employee brings to our team! As a Starbucks barista, you’ll create the Starbucks Experience for our customers through excellent service and expertly-crafted products.
You’ll be in an energetic store environment where you’ll have the ability to master your food & beverage craft, work alongside friends and meet new people every day. A cup of coffee and a smile can go a long way, and we believe our baristas have the power to be the best moment in each customer’s day.
You’d make a great barista if you:
- Consider yourself a “people person,” and enjoy meeting others.
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to collaborate.
- Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
- Are comfortable with responsibilities like cash handling and store safety.
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Have excellent communications skills.
From free coffee and meals to competitive pay.
What’s more, we offer flexible scheduling.
*Signing Bonus is paid after 90 days of employment
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Paid training
- Coffee shop
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
We Recommend to our partners to be Vaccinated. All partners must wear a face Mask while on shift according to the CDC guidelines
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Guest Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)