Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” philosophy, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we? The Receiving Clerk will ensure that all food and beverage receiving duties are performed with integrity in a timely manor.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Responsible for evaluating and inspecting quality control of all food products arriving at the resort. Refusing and getting credit for unsatisfactory product from the vendor.
- Must always be able to stock coolers in correct manor using food hierarchy as a guide.
- Ensure proper storage of all food products utilizing F.I.F.O.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the various cuts of meat, fish and poultry, and be able to recognize the quality of same
- Must ensure all receiving logs with temperatures are kept daily
- Maintain daily temperature logs of all kitchen coolers and freezers
- Ensure coolers and dry storage are always kept clean and organized.
- Review orders to insure all goods purchased are the goods received, notifies executive chef of miss picks or any items missing.
- Ensure all meat and seafood are weighed and invoices are correct as per price and pound quoted
Ability to transport large serving trays weighing up to 30lbs, placed on hand, above shoulder, through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift. Capable of bending and kneeling while handling trays. Ability to perform tasks that require prolonged standing in a confined space necessary to perform job duties.
- Controls the storage procedures and equipment for all food products making sure storage and handling procedures meets ecosure and Florida Health Department Guidelines.
- Continuously works with executive chef to ensure freezers and coolers are always kept clean and organized
- Responsible for ordering all food and drinks for employee dinning (The Galley) as it pertains to the biweekly menu
- On a weekly basis, verifies and updates food, paper, cleaning supply and fuel pricing with each vendor.
- Evaluates and researches new products to bring to the Executive Chef’s attention.
- Assists the executive chef in costing out menu items as needed.
- Maintains food, paper, chemical, and fuel inventory controls and assist the Purchasing Controller in problem solving as it pertains to inventory issues.
- Set up and maintain food inventory sheets; updating prices and items as needed.
- Responsible for insuring receiving clerks are always productive.
- Ensure receiving area is always kept clean and tidy, to include staging area and area around the dumpster
- Set schedules for recycles to be picked up and taken away
2 years Accounting Experience
Microsoft excel, word etc…
Must be very flexible and able to handle multiple tasks.
What are we looking for?
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Since opening in 1984, Hawks Cay Resort has been seen as a leader in the hospitality industry providing Great Service, for a Great Stay. Today, Hawks Cay Resort is working to become widely recognized and admired as a world class ICONIC resort. This is made possible by the result of our Crew Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of the following Values:
Teamwork – We work together to achieve a common goal.
Respect – We care about the feelings and beliefs of others.
Integrity – We conduct our work and relationships in an honest and fair manner.
Creativity – We change what exists into something better.
Excellence – We want our resort to be iconic – set the standard.
Passion – We love what we do and it shows!
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Crew Members:
· Wow our Guest
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM HAWKS CAY RESORT?
Hawks Cay Resort is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment – you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family’s needs as well as Vacation/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness Hawks Cay Resort provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing Hawk Cay Resort as the employer of your future.
We also look to support every Crew Member in a safe work environment, Hawks Cay Resort has dedicated Leaders who will train all Crew Member on safety awareness and prevent accidents in the workplace. Ultimately, maintaining a safe environment is a team effort.
Hawks Cay Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.