You will perform a range of tasks including preparing tables, serving orders, explaining meals, and facilitating collaboration between kitchen and wait staff.
· Assist customers with their orders by explaining specials, meals, and drinks, and make recommendations.
· Deliver food orders to a variety of customers in a timely manner.
· Accurately explain food orders to chefs, with specific attention to allergies and special requests.
· Help the wait staff set up tables by placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils, decorations, and napkins.
· Uphold our food health safety and sanitation principles.
· Occasionally check on customers to handle any impromptu requests or issues.
· Remove dirty dishes from the table.
· Inform management of customer feedback.
· High school diploma or suitable equivalent.
· 1+ years of restaurant experience in a luxury hotel/ fine dining restaurant.
Full-time employees are eligible for company benefits including PTO, medical, vision, and dental insurance, and 401K with employer match.
Oceans Edge Key West Resort Hotel & Marina, located in Key West, Florida on Stock Island offers 165 boat slips, beautiful resort rooms and suites, on-site restaurant and cafe, the poolside bar at our 6 pools, shuttle services and much more. Check us out online at and become part of the family today!