Takes and serves food and beverage orders, directs guests to the buffet table where appropriate, and offers to deliver food orders to guest tables according to resort specifications, courteously and efficiently. Also assists in the maintenance of the restaurant areas and equipment as well as maintains cleanliness of tables.
· Maintain complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, room capacity, hours of operation, proper table set-up, and dress code of the restaurant.
· Maintain complete knowledge of all liquor brands, beers, and non-alcoholic selections available in the restaurant and respective glassware and garnishes.
· Maintain knowledge of the characteristics and description of every wine/champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine list.
· Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment only as intended.
· Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons, and drunk driving.
· Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures.
· Maintain complete knowledge of Micros and manual systems.
· Complete opening side duties as assigned.
· Record order of guests following departmental service procedures.
· Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and at whatever time of day.
· Adhere to all payment, cash handling, and credit policies/procedures.
· Collect and report tips at the end of the assigned shift.
· Complete closing side duties
· Minimum of 1 year(s) experience as a Restaurant Server in a luxury resort or fine dining restaurant.
Full-time employees are eligible for company benefits including PTO, medical, vision, and dental insurance, and 401K with employer match.