Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark Hospitality is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
In charge of closing out restaurant and in room dining tickets. Also, gift shop employees not located in the spa.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Hospitably greet guest upon arrival and serve our guests. Uses guest names and engages with guest.
- Promotes breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner menu. Responsible for the knowledge of all menus and items offered in grab and go section. Memorize product locations throughout the store and be able to direct customers or make suggestions.
- Sets up Grab and Go section. Responsible for maintaining stock- all shelves are stocked, pantry is stocked, and prepared for each shift.
- Responsible for keeping area clean, tidy and stocked. FOH and BOH inventory. Inside area of Market Place and Outside area of Market Place.
- Receives and visually inspects guest check for any inaccuracies, then closes the check to the proper method of payment, (i.e., cash, credit card or house charge).
- Ascertains guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction, tactfully negotiates accommodation.
- Complies with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer and house bank management.
- Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and returns bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure accountability.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Performs opening and closing side work duties as assigned by supervisor and weekly cleaning duties.
- Be familiar with job hazards for your position and puts safety first.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with a strong attention to detail
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.