- Position Type:
Instructional High School/ESL
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Middle School Language Arts 1 Through ESOL
- Middle School English Language Development
- English Language Development
- English 1 Through ESOL
- English 2 Through ESOL
- English 3 Through ESOL
- English 4 Through ESOL
- English Speakers of Other Languages (Elementary and Secondary Grades K-12)OR
- English (Grades 6-12)PlusEnglish Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Endorsement
- Frequently accepted undergraduate and graduate majors for a Florida temporary educator's certificate include: ESOL
- For any other major, passthe FTCE Subject Area Exam inESOL K&ndash12.The testing website is located athttp://www.fl.nesinc.com/tests.asp.Testing centers are located nationwide.Study materials are available for purchase withThe Learning Liaisonsand 240 Tutoring.
- If you hold a valid, out-of-state professional educator's certificate in this subject area, apply for Florida reciprocity.
Marathon Middle/High School, located in the heart of the Florida Keys, is looking for an ESOL Teacher for middle and high school students.
Base Salary range: $61,500-$101,700
Review ouremployee benefits guideandFlorida Retirement Systembenefits.
Courses taught may include:
One of these educator certification options is required to teach these courses in field.
The Bureau of Educator Certification developed the followinginstructional videos to guide applicants through the certification process:
How to become FL certified in ESOL (K-12):