- Position Type:
School Administration/Assistant Principal, High School
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Requires a minimum of a master&rsquos degree. Educational Leadership preferred.
- Must be Florida certified as a School Principal or hold a current Educational Leadership certification from the State of Florida.
- Requires a valid state driver&rsquos license.
- Must possess or be able to obtain certification in CPR and First Aid may be required to obtain other specific certifications or complete coursework as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Experience working with students in a diverse, Title I school.
- Three to five years of successful experience as a public school principal or assistant principal, district administrator or commensurate leadership experience is preferred.
The Monroe County School District is looking for a dynamic, highly qualified instructional leader for our state of the art middle/high school in Marathon, Florida. This exciting opportunity will afford the selected applicant the opportunity to work alongside a group of our district&rsquos finest leaders at the Southernmost Public School in the United States!
The essential function of the position within the organization is to assist in the overall administration of assigned middle/high school. The position is responsible for supervising assigned professional, paraprofessional, administrative and support personnel and assisting with the planning, implementation and evaluation of all programs and operations essential to the operation of a responsive, effective and efficient instructional environment which provides maximum opportunity for student growth and development. The position develops and implements programs within organizational policies reports major activities to executive level administrators through conferences and reports.
220 Day Duty Calendar – 8 hours/day
Salary Range: APH-1 $79,200.00 – APH-57 $107,200.00