- Position Type:
School Administration/Assistant Principal, High School
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open until filled
- Must be eligible forcertification in Educational Leadership or School Principalfrom the Florida Department of Education.FL certification in School Principalmay only be obtained with FL administrative experience and FL Superintendent recommendation.
- Requires a minimum of a master&rsquos degree. A master's degree in Educational Leadership is preferred.
- Requires a valid state driver&rsquos license.
- Must possess or be able to obtain certification in CPR and First Aid may be required to obtain other specific certifications or complete coursework as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Three to five years of successful experience as a public school principal or assistant principal, district administrator or commensurate leadership experience is preferred.
The Monroe County School District is looking for a dynamic, highly qualified instructional leader for one of our state of the art 6-12 schools in Marathon, Florida. This exciting opportunity will afford the selected applicant the opportunity to work alongside a group of our District&rsquos finest leaders at the Southernmost Public School District in the United States!
The essential function of the position within the organization is to assist in the overall administration of the assigned school. The position is responsible for supervising assigned professional, paraprofessional, administrative and support personnel and assisting with the planning, implementation and evaluation of all programs and operations essential to the operation of a responsive, effective and efficient instructional environment which provides maximum opportunity for student growth and development. The position develops and implements programs within organizational policies reports major activities to executive level administrators through conferences and reports.
Salary Range: APH-1 $76,800.00 – APH-57 $104,800.00