What can you expect?
- Real work/life hours of operation. Most locations open at 11:00 am and close at 10:00 pm. And no drive thrus.
- Comprehensive and customizable benefits – medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(K) with match, Employee Assistance Program, and an Employee Relief Fund made possible by our owners and employees.
- Real career growth with plans to open more than an estimated 1000 new locations across North America, with emphasis on promoting from within.
- Secret Shopper bonus plan in addition to your base pay. We have 2 Secret Shops each week and everyone on your team working during those shifts is eligible for bonuses based on the results of those visits.
- Maternity and Paternity leave for GMs and Assistant Managers. Really! General Managers and Assistant Managers are eligible for up to 12 weeks of paid maternity leave based on time with the company, with immediate eligibility upon hire! There is also paid Paternity Leave available immediately upon hire!
What are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant industry with responsibility for controlling costs and leading great shifts.
- You are all about creating a great place to work for your team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are fanatical about serving amazing food with a big smile.
- You are — honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your team.
Five Guys Core Convictions:
- R emain Humble – It means you’re never “above” having to do the dishes.
- E xceed Expectations – Consistently give them more than they asked for.
- A lways Do The Right Thing – Let your conscience be your guide…and your grit.
- L ead By Example – Show them what it looks like to be a great leader.
We’re a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
There’s nothing at Five Guys that didn’t come from a whole lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. for information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys’ participation in this program and your rights.
By choosing to APPLY, you acknowledge that we are an eVerify employer and you have read the , as well as our
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons.
The Company strives to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in all areas of the Company.